- obey the traffic rules, signal your intention to turn, and stop at red lights.
- on trails and in congested areas – use the electric support motor sparingly.
- gently use the bell to alert pedestrians, joggers and dogs if you intend to pass.
- please don’t use hired bikes in water, sand or muddy conditions.
- don’t use motor alone for steep inclines, please use the pedal to assist.
- please don’t impact hired bike wheels and tyres against curbs or gutters.
- hired bikes must only be ridden by the hirer, and not shared at any time.
- hired bike riders must be capable of riding and not affected by drugs or alcohol.
- hired bike riders under 15 years, must be accompanied by an adult.
- riding electric bikes is different to riding a normal pedal bike and care is needed.
- electric bikes will continue to move forward when not switched off.
- full instructions and information is available from neb staff at any time.
explore newcastle - enjoy epower !
22 Maitland Road Islington – In store pick up – Delivery also available – Call 0413 193 334